Ask from Daya Gamage
Welcome To Daya Gamage-Anoma Gamage.com
Yet another salvo has been fired to topple the despotic Rajapaksa regime and to form a people-friendly UNP government in 2014, said UNP national organizer and eastern provincial councilor Daya Gamage yesterday. He was addressing the May Day rally in Badulla, attended by leaders of the party and massive crowds. The present regime, with a pack of ministers bent on obtaining petty personal gains, cannot understand the needs and aspirations of the people and possesses no plan for their upliftment, he said. Last year, the UNP proved the government’s prediction wrong and held a hugely successful May Day function in Jaffna and built a bridge to unite the communities, said Mr. Gamage. He went onto say the SLMC provoked communalism to obtain votes and formed the eastern provincial council administration with the Rajapaksa regime. However, the UPFA’s votes dropped from 65 per cent to 26 per cent, said the UNP national organizer.
- No other option, but to dissolve EPC if members cannot speak about people’s rights - Daya Gamage
- Higher salaries should pay to resolve labor issue in apparel sector-Daya Gamage
- Rs. 600 m of taxpayers’ money to run Sevanagala Sugar – Daya Gamage
- Daya is committed to ensure UNP obtains clear majorty, public mandate
- ‘Better facilities needed to train new recruits to Foreign Service’